? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday 30 September 2009

dania afdahani binti md. ali

nia, u are the one. u mke me laugh evryday, u smile when im angry, u alwys can get into my chest. u are mine, i hope 1 day u are just mine. nobdy can share u wth me. i jst wnt u to be my really2 good frnd. the one girl in my deep heart. and i hope i'll be the one girl tht u always think whn u got a new story. i hope we'll be frnd frver. and hope u think like tht too. even i knw its hard to be the one in your heart. love u so much dear. only u!

p/s; its okay if u dnt knw tht im writing this just for u. this is my heart going to say; please dnt leave me, be my really2 gdfrnd. i hope u read this okay.

0 comments: